3. how to uploaddownload plc program

你好。
Hello.

在本教程中,我们将学习如何才能上网见到您,首先进入在线区域,您将看到传输设置部分。
In this tutorial, we will learn how can we go online to see you, first of all into the online area, you will see the transfer setup section.

如果你点击那里,你会看到像丰富的交流这样的地方。
If you click there, you will see places like rich communication.

我们要使用。
We are going to use.

我们需要选择它,好吗?
We need to select it, OK?

进入左侧的 Citadel DSP 区域。
Into the Citadel DSP area left.

点击这里。
Click to here.

我们将选择艺术家 132TSI,然后包括这些选项、确定和设备管理器区域。
We will select artist 132TSI and then include these options, OK and device manager area.

USB 端口连接到国家/地区。
The USB port is connected to country.

这是第一件事,也是另一件事。
This is the first thing and other thing.

我们有电缆,好吗?
We have and cable, OK?

我已经向您展示了教程。
I already showed you into the tutorials to you.

我正在使用一根特殊的电缆与保单进行通信。
I am using one special cable to communicate with the policy.

那么说到传输速度,我们可以选择九千六百千字节,对不起,每秒9.6公里或者十九点二千字节每秒,也可以。
So into transmission speed, we can select nine thousand six hundred kilobytes, I'm sorry, 9.6 kilometers per second or nineteen point two kilobytes per second, but also.

如果我关闭这个项目,好吧,你会看到另一个选择。
If I close this project, OK, you will see another option.

好的。
OK.

没有创建任何项目。
There is no project is created.

我只是想读一下政策。
Just I want to read from the policy.

然后只要选择政策系列,我就会说,好的。
Then just select the policy series and I will say, OK.

在那里你会看到。
And there you will see.

现在传输速度还剩下每秒一百十五点二千字节。
The transmission speed is now one hundred fifteen point two kilobytes per second left.

单击此处您可以选择其他传输速度。
Click to here you can select and other transmission speeds.

好的。
OK.

我会说,好吧。
And I will say, OK.

然后我们需要做的就是说“好吧”。
And then just what we need to do, we need to say just OK.

如果有连接,如果电缆正确,如果没有密码保护或进入切尔西保护,您将直接看到此部分。
And if there's a connection, if the cable is correct, if there is no password protection or protection into the Chelsea, you will see direct this section.

从 Chelsea 读取,我想从策略中读取主要 PRC 参数和设备数据。
Read from Chelsea and I want to read the main PRC parameters and device data from the policy.

正是我所需要的,我需要说现在执行,我会说从策略中执行现在正在运行。
Just what I need, I need to say now execute, and I will say execute from the policy is now running.

现在我们正在将政策纲领从政策解读为政策。
Now we are reading policy program from the policy into the policy.

哪个程序写的。
Which program is written.

我们正在读它。
We are reading it.

好的,现在我们需要再等一下,上传完成后,我们会看到策略中有一个项目,然后我们会再添加一个。
OK, now we need to wait a little bit more, and when uploading is finished, we will see what is a project into the policy and we will add one more.

额外的条件,然后我们会做很多,然后我们会阅读它,我们会看到它运行正确与否?
Extra conditions and then we will do a lot, and then we will read it and we will see, is it running correctly or not?

所以暂时来说,我们还需要再等一会儿。
So for a moment, we need to wait a little bit more.

一切都快完成了。
And it is almost finished.

然后设备内存正在读取。
Then device memory is now reading.

现在亚洲占 36%,我们还需要再等一会儿。
And it is now 36 percent Asia, and we need to wait a little bit more.

好的,现在已经完成了,完成了,然后我们可以说刚才关闭了,然后我们从 DLC 中得到什么。
OK, now it's finished and it's completed, and then we can say just now closed, then what we it from the DLC.

这是我们从DLC中读取的,然后是内部常开触点并输出。
This is we read from the DLC and then is normally open contact internally and output.

好的,在程序下,在平均值下,你会看到,这就是我们读到的内容,仍然有一个未设置的项目。
OK, under the program, under the mean, you will see, this is what we read and there's still this is unset project.

好吧,我们可以这么说,或者我们可以说,就像新名字一样。
OK, we can say it, or we can say, as with the new name.

好的,然后我们可以将其保存到我们的计算机中,然后我们可以将其恢复。
OK, and then we can keep it into our computer and then we can get it back up.

这是第一件事。
This is the first thing.

但现在我想写在这里,例如。
But now I want to write here, for example.

LDM 11.

LDM 11.

好的。
OK.

但现在终于发现在左侧,您将看到右侧的节点或远程或监控模式。
But it is now finally finding so into the left side, you will see right mote or remote or monitor mode.

我想选择。
I want to select.

正确的。
Right.

如果激活了正确的模式,那么现在我们就可以写一个这样的邪教了?
What if the right mode is activated, then now we can write a cult like that?

所以这是我的上帝,我想把它发送到CPU右边的PRC图标,好吗?
So this is my God, I want to send it to the CPU right to PRC icon, OK?

或者在在线部分下,您可以看到中华人民共和国的权利,我想发送主程序,我想说执行该政策。
Or under the online section, you can see the right to the PRC and just I want to send the main program and I want to say execute to the policy.

只是这个盐和。
Just this salt and.

我会说是的。
I will say yes.

但我们需要对其进行转换。
But we need to convert it.

我希望它能被转换并在您进行更改时发送重要信息。
I hope it is converted and sending important point when you when you did a change.

政策计划有什么变化吗?
Any change into the policy program?

首先,我们需要转换它,好吗?
First thing, we need to convert it, OK?

在我们转换它之后,它会将更改保存到内存中,然后写入策略。
After we convert it, it is getting hold changes into the memory and then it is writing to the policy.

所以我们忘记点击转换,不过没关系。
So we forgot to click to convert, but doesn't matter.

我们现在就看看。
We will see now.

它正在向策略发送两个主要程序,而我已经向两个主要程序发送了。
It is sending two main programs to the policy just I to two main already.

如果有命令或策略参数,那么我们也可以将它们全部发送到策略中。
If there is a command or policy parameter, then also we can send them all into the policy.

它是由你决定。
It is up to you.

好的,现在快完成了。
OK, now it is almost finished.

我们需要再等一下,看看下载是否正确?
We need to wait a little bit more and we will see, is it correct to download it or not?

我会说,就再说一遍,是的,完成了,好的,很好。
And I will say, just say again, yes, it is completed, OK, very good.

和。
And.

我会尝试再次阅读切尔西的报道。
I will try to read from the Chelsea again.

只是主要和执行。
Just the main and execute.

只是意味着,我们将直接读取策略而不进行转换。
Just mean, we are going to read from the policy without converted.

我看不到没有。
I can't see no.

在这儿。
Is here.

那么读完之后,我们就看看这是否是政策的标准?
So after reading, we will see is it a standard or not to the policy?

根据这一点,我们将需要正确的适应,我们将继续下去。
And according to this, we will need a correct adaptation and we will continue.

好的。
OK.

我会说,关闭它。
And I will say, close it.

好的,你可以看到。
OK, you can see it.

一切都没有改变。
Nothing is changed.

如此,阅读模式再次激活。
So again, reading mode activated.

好,现在我再说一遍。
OK, now I will say again.

LDM 11 111。

LDM 11 111.

没关系。
It doesn't matter.

现在我只想说马桶。
Now I will just say commode.

OK,然后就转换好了。
OK, then it is converted.

那我现在就寄给你再来看你。
Then now I will send it to see you again.

此时,它对我们说,在一些顶部远程之后,政策处于运行模式,所以在物理上我将使其停止污水。
And at this point, it is saying to us after some top remotely than the policy is in the run mode, so it's physically I will make it the sewage stop.

好的。
OK.

并执行、执行、尝试该政策。
And execute, execute, try the policy.

然后程序再次写入策略。
Then the program is writing to the policy again.

我所做的只是我更改为关闭策略的运行开关以停止。
What I did just I changed to switch off the run switch of the policy to stop.

不是因为当政策运行时,它对我们说政策正在运行,你可以让它停止。
Not because while the policy is running, it is saying to us policy is running, you can make it stop.

你应该让它停止。
You should make it stop.

我在身体上做到了,好吧,然后我们现在再次写作,在这完成之后。
And I made it physically, OK, then we are writing now again and after this finished.

我们会再次这样做并鼓掌,我们将看看我们对政策标准的改变是否正确。
We will do it and applauding again, and we will see is our change of standard to the policy or not correctly.

然后就完成了。
Then it's completed.

好的。
OK.

我会让它关闭,然后一切看起来都很好。
And I will make it close, then everything is seems OK.

正是我们所需要的,我们需要再次从中华人民共和国直接说出来。
Just what we need, we need to say right from the PRC again.

但为了让它理解,我将关闭这个项目。
But to make it understand, I will close this project.

我会直接阅读它,因为在我们阅读之后,如果一切顺利以及将会发生什么,我们将再次看到十和一百一十一。
And just directly, I will read it because after we read, if the everything goes well and what will happen, we will see again and ten and one hundred and eleven.

所以我们现在看不出区别。
So we can't see the difference now.

该项目已关闭,我们正在再次阅读该政策。
The project is closed and we are reading the policy again.

当这100个完成后,它就完成了。
And after this 100 is complete, the it and finished.

我们将看到我们的更改是否发送到中国。
We will see our changes is send it to the PRC or not.

据此。
And according to that.

我们将完成本教程,好吗?
And we will finish this tutorial, OK?

现在又快要完成了,完成了 60%。
Now it is almost finished again and 60 percent.

那么完成了,完成了,我们看一次,好吗?
Then completed and done, let's take a look once, OK?

那么会是什么呢?
So what will it be?

阅读 10 和 m 111。
Read and 10 and m 111.

这是我的输出,上传和下载就完成了。
And this is my output, so uploading and downloading is finished.

那么这个教程也结束了。
So this tutorial is also finished.

例如,请不要忘记在进行更改后转换您的更改。
Just don't forget to convert your changes after you made the change, for example.

再说一次,你可以说很好。
Like again, you can say fine.

所以多读点书。
So read more.

让我们将其调整为比现在激活的转换更 LTM 112。
Let's make it right more LTM one hundred and twelve than the convert is now activated.

只需单击逗号即可。
Just you need to click comma.

好的,这是第一件事,所以我完成了本教程。
OK, this is the first thing, so I finished for this tutorial.

下一篇教程见?
See you into next tutorial?